Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Recap

It's over! It has been a long run, but this project was really fun. There were many many excellent presentations. I would not consider any of the ones I saw to be "bad". Now foran analysis of my own presentation, top to bottom.

To start off, my intro could have been better than just introducing my project, although the fact that I actually built a chair seemed to surprise many people, and had the shock been there, this might have worked.

I felt the organization, as well as transitions I used were effective, and worked well. My content was in a logical order, and flowed well. I think I had a good message, and an effective clincher. Essentially, that all the content necessary for a good presentation was there, it was just my delivery that lacked.

As for my delivery, it was less than desirable, in my opinion. I stuttered, and because my clicker stopped working right at the beginning, I was unable to achieve the fullest effect. I am definitely not blaming anyone for this, and am just frustrated that I was unable to achieve what I  thought would be the full effect. I think I came off flustered and unprepared.

If I had to put a number on it, it would be in the range of 81%-91%. I think this was one of my better presentations, or at least could have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment